Example: Transparent application
We will create a windowless application completely based on the image
of the SWF file in this application.
Do the following to create a transparent application:
- Open SWF Maestro (EXE)..
- Click “New From...” and select the project file created
in the previous example. It will allow us to use the existing project
as a template.
- Open “User Interface > Application window”.
- Enable the “Transparent SWF” option.
- Click “Save As” to save the project.
- Now click “Preview” and you will see that SWF Maestro
completely supports the transparency the way it is configured in SWF.
- Close the “Preview” window and enable the “Drag
the window” option.
- Click the “Preview” again and try to drag the window
by clicking the image of the ball with the mouse.
- Also, experiment with the “Opacity” option
setting the values from 0 to 255. It allows you to make the application