Example: Windowed application
We will create a standard windowed application out of an SWF file in
Do the following to create a windowed application:
- Open SWF Maestro (EXE).
- Click “New” to create a new project file.
- Select “General > Application” in the menu and
enter the name “My first application”.
- Do not change anything in the “General > Version Info” menu
because it is a demo application and it will not be distributed. However,
you can enter your data if you want to.
- Now open “Files > Files for compilation ”.
- You create an application out of only one SWF file so select “Compile
one SWF File”, click “Browse” and specify the path
to the file “swf.swf” in the “Tutorials\swf” directory.
- Open “Files > Final application” and specify the
path where the application file will be created.
- Now switch to “User Interface > Application window”.
- Make sure that the “Transparent SWF” option is disabled
and the “Border / Caption / Window Menu / Minimize / Maximize
/ Sizing” options
are enabled. With this configuration, SWF Maestro will create a standard
- Enable the “SWF file Width / Height” option to make the
size of the window equal to the size of the SWF file.
- Click “Save As” to save the project.
- Click “Preview” to view the application in operation.
- Close the “Preview” window and click “Compile” to
compile the application.
- You can use the “Run” button to run the application after